HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) - Travel in Asheville, North Carolina
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) - Travel
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a highly-skilled Travel RN – Medical Intensive Care Unit nurse for a 13 - week travel nursing assignment.
• Customizable Pay Packages
• Guaranteed hours
• Weekly direct deposit options
• 401k with Company Match
• Earn up to $750 for referrals
• Free Private Furnished Housing or Tax-Free Subsidy
To Get Started You Will Need:
• An adventurous spirit and fierce dedication
• A degree from an accredited school of nursing
• Minimum 1-year acute care experience in a hospital setting
• Current State Nursing License
• Appropriate certifications for a specific position
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Board: EV
Specialty: Medical Intensive Care (MICU)
Job Type: Full-Time