HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Occupational Therapist (OT) - Per Diem in Atlantis, Florida
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Per Diem (Local Contracts available)
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are seeking a highly skilled occupational therapist to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making a positive impact on the patients and family in which they are providing care. This individual must be skilled in a wide variety of high-level skills such as attentiveness and effective communication. The Occupational Therapist facilitates the development and rehabilitation of physically disabled persons; maximizing the functional status of hospitalized patient. Responsibilities are to evaluate, plan, implement, and modify age appropriate treatment programs, participates in discharge planning, performs administrative duties, participates in PI, pursues professional growth, and performs other duties as assigned.
• Pay starting at $60.18
• Weekly direct deposit
• 401K with Company Match
• Earn up to $750 for each referral
To Get Started You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s or master’s Degree - Occupational Therapy
• AOTCB Certification
• FL Licensure
• BLS Certification
• 1-3 years experience
• Opportunities for a lifetime: When you become a part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation. At HWS, we help open the door to a lifetime of lasting career opportunities. From new graduate nursing apprenticeship programs to per diem nursing jobs, travel, local contracts, locum tenens physician openings, interim leadership and clinical instructor positions.
• A culture of care: Our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• Career Development: As a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities. Let us open the door to nationwide opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: JFK Medical Center - 5301 South Congress Avenue Atlantis, FL 33462
Job Board: EV
Specialty: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Per Diem