HealthTrust Workforce Solutions CT Technician - Per Diem in Brooksville, Florida
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
CT Technician - Per Diem
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are seeking a highly skilled CT technician to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making a positive impact on the patients and family in which they are providing care. The CT Technologist is licensed by the state as a general radiographer and is responsible for providing timely diagnostic services to both inpatient and outpatients under the direction of a Radiologist and departmental protocols. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the performance of basic radiographic procedures, fluoroscopy, portable radiographic procedures, C-arm procedures, and OR imaging services. The CT Technologist demonstrates proficiency at routine diagnostic CT Scanning procedures including but not limited to CT of head/brain, neck, thorax, spine, abdomen/pelvis extremities and biopsy/drainage procedures. Responsibilities also include: knowledge of processing of CT system, surgical/sterile procedure, studies with or without contrast media and cross sectional anatomy.
• Pay starting at $47.43 per hour with night differentials up to $49.93
• Weekly direct deposit
• 401K with Company Match
• Earn up to $750 for each referral
To Get Started You Will Need:
• 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting
• 2 yr Associate Degree/Diploma
• BLS Certification
• ARRT Certification
• Opportunities for a lifetime: When you become a part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation. At HWS, we help open the door to a lifetime of lasting career opportunities. From new graduate nursing apprenticeship programs to per diem nursing jobs, travel, local contracts, locum tenens physician openings, interim leadership and clinical instructor positions.
• A culture of care: Our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• Career Development: As a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities. Let us open the door to nationwide opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Brooksville, FL
Job Board: EV
Category: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Specialty: CT Tech
Job Type: Full-Time