HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Area Vice President - Macon/SC in Charleston, South Carolina
JOB TITLE – Area Vice President
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Area Vice President is responsible for executing on organizational operations, service and business development strategies, providing operational leadership of staff including Account Managers, Directors, and staffing personnel. Also responsible for building and maintaining operational relationships with clients while providing outstanding customer service and delivery. Develops and maintains contracted vendor relationships to ensure participation in staffing programs and ultimately reach targeted fill rates for our customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Executes on business development and sales strategies
• Leads areas business development and sales efforts
• Provides day to day management and direction to Account Managers and is ultimately responsible for the delivery and execution of organizational business development strategy
• Implements programs to promote recruitment and retention of staff
• Represents the SVP/RVP when necessary and acts on his/her behalf in his/her absence
• Consults with and advises the SVP/RVP/VP HR on problems relating to the operation of the region.
• Recommends strategies to support and enhance company policies and programs.
• Represents all product lines of business to their area of responsibility.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual budget
• Coordinates and integrates services within the facilities and corporate office and other area/regional offices.
• Completes written performance evaluations on all personnel by evaluation date.
• Interprets company policies, objectives and operational procedures to infrastructure and network staff.
• Coordinates any construction and contractor’s activities to meet the needs of the regional/satellite operations.
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
• Appropriately screens, selects, and monitors outside contract vendors in accordance with market needs
• Provides for orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in area and satellite offices
• Reviews, reports, and analyzes financial data, volume of business, and tracking reports as indicated
• Completes goals established during prior year evaluation
• Maintains confidentiality and appropriate access of all employee information.
• Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
• Requires travel from 25%-50% of the time.
Job Type: Full-Time