HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Instructor - ED Clinical Nurse Educator FT in Dallas, Texas
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Instructor - Clinical Nurse Educator
This position supports clinical staff in an area of specialization for the advancement of clinical practice and professional development, utilizes innovative education planning and programming, demonstrates expertise in clinical practice, collaborates and consults with clinical administrative disciplines for new programs and service improvement, demonstrates leadership through role modeling, mentoring and utilizing research principles to facilitate and promote evidence-based practices. Become a nurse that teaches other nurses while enjoying the freedom of Travel and the benefits of a full-time position.
What You’ll Do:
Do you enjoy precepting new nurses? Ready to inspire the next generation of the nursing workforce?
Instructors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to deliver education services to students through:
• Responsible for course instruction including classroom, simulation, and site visits
• Responsible for maintaining and logging supplies for current and upcoming weeks
• Assists and evaluates course content
• Hours vary according to training schedule and needs but typically 7:00 am-5:00 pm
• Self-directed and motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must have a clear speaking voice and good hearing
• Able to treat coworkers and residents with dignity and respect
• All other duties as assigned
• Competitive Pay Packages, Pay $47.75 per hour
• Free Private Furnished Housing or Tax-Free Subsidy and Meal Stipends
• Comprehensive, Full-Time benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, weekly direct deposit options, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
• OPPORTUNITIES FOR A LIFETIME: When you join HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, you become a part of the HCA Healthcare family, which provides you with exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
• A CULTURE OF CARE: Our passionate and compassionate clinicians have made HealthTrust Workforce Solutions an industry leader for over 25 years who are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• CAREER COORDINATION: From the moment you start working with us, you will have access to a team of professionals dedicated to helping you navigate the onboarding process and beyond.
• TOTAL COMPENSATION: Our comprehensive compensation packages feature premium pay and a wide variety of holistic benefits.
• CLINICAL EXCELLENCE: As a HealthTrust clinician, you have access to our dedicated team of Clinical Operations leaders to help you navigate clinical situations and the development of your nursing career.
• CAREER DEVELOPMENT: We are invested in your development and growth, offering you a wide variety of resources and benefits to help you expand your skill sets and experience.
To Get Started You Will Need:
• Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
• Associates, Bachelors and Master’s Degrees eligible
• ACLS/BLS required except for NICU candidates who are required to have NRP
• Minimum of 3 years of recent clinical experience as a registered nurse
• Specialties include Medical-Surgical Nursing, Medical Surgical Telemetry, ICU, ED, Behavioral Health, Women’s Services, Labor and Delivery, Cath Lab, PICU, Pediatrics, and OR. Training is also provided for CNAs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time hourly position. Days and hours of work are usually Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m.to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Schedule is subject to change. Calls/Emails of high importance that require immediate attention must be handled accordingly.
Position requires the ability to fly on airplanes, be properly licensed and able to rent and drive an automobile and work in diverse office settings.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Board: EV
Specialty: StaRN Instructor
Job Type: Full-Time