HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis – Full Time Permanent or Contract in Dallas, Texas
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis – Full Time Permanent or Contract
At HealthTrust, we pride ourselves on offering opportunities for our clinicians that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
HCA ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list and has been named as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
What is the Specialty Travel Program (STP)?
The Specialty Travel Program consists of an exclusive team of Registered Nurses who receive:
• Guaranteed, nationwide 13 week travel assignments with HCA
• All STP assignments include a highly competitive hourly rate, housing stipend and per-diem
• As an STP nurse you will also receive competitive pay, tax advantages when qualified as well as full time benefits that our permanent employees enjoy
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k with company match and tuition reimbursement.
• We also assist with scrub allowance, Certification and license reimbursements
• All STP nurses enjoy the flexibility to participate as a permanent employee of HCA or commit to a minimum of 1 year of contract employment as part of this program
What Are We Looking For?
• A Team player who puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. Join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Dialysis RN .
• Someone flexible who is able to travel to different exciting locations for each 13 week assignment
• Dedicated Registered Nurses with one year of Dialysis experience.
What Will You Do?
• You will be in Acute Dialysis working in our HCA hospitals.
• You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort.
• You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders. You will speak with patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans.
• As one of our Dialysis nurses said it best “ We work with the floor nurses keeping our patients safe and comfortable”.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time