HealthTrust Workforce Solutions COVID-19 Vaccination Specialist—Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Per Diem in Fort Worth, Texas
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
COVID-19 Vaccination Specialist—Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Per Diem
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work around the clock to provide superior support to our Per Diem Nurses. Including, flexible scheduling and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market.
The COVID-19 Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse Vaccination Specialist works under the supervision of an Advanced Practice Nurse or Registered Nurse and is responsible for safely and properly administering COVID-19 vaccine to event participants and for providing proper education about potential adverse reactions. The LVN/LPN Vaccination Specialist will also be responsible for proper documentation of all vaccination activities.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for safe and proper handling and administration of COVID-19 vaccine
• Adheres to manufacturer guidelines with little to no waste of vaccine
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all vaccination activities
• Follows proper aseptic technique in administering vaccinations
• Educates patients regarding vaccination process and possible adverse reactions
• Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided
• Adheres to infection control procedures
• Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA
• Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
• Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
• Organizes workload, sets priorities, completes assignments in a timely manner and utilizes resources appropriately while complying with organizational standards
• Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
• Completes all required training
• Conforms with and supports quality assurance and improvement processes
• Dedicated to building rapport with team members, internal and external customers, and management team by demonstrating a strong customer service.
• This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary
To Get Started You Will Need:
• Must have a valid and unrestricted Licensed Practice Nurse / License Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state of residence
• Active CPR certification
• Previous experience within the last six months in administering vaccinations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• $20-$25/hour, no experience needed
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Per Diem