HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Scribe – Medical Records - Per Diem in Fort Worth, Texas
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Scribe – Medical Records - Per Diem
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work around the clock to provide superior support to our Per Diem Nurses. Including, flexible scheduling and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market.
The successful candidate will provide non-clinical support to overall event operations including patient flow, responding to requests from clinical staff, and watching for/alerting clinical staff of any observed potential adverse reactions of patients.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assists clinical staff during the COVID-19 testing and/or vaccination process
• Greets patients and assist them in navigating through the event
• If permitted under Emergency Use Authorization and/or state requirements, observes self- swabbing technique and/or complete anterior nasal specimen collection
• Observes individuals post vaccination for possible adverse reactions
• Immediately alerts clinical staff of any clinical issues including possible adverse reactions
• Manages crowd control to ensure maintaining proper social distancing
• Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided
• Adheres to infection control procedures
• Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA
• Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
• Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
• Organizes workload, sets priorities, completes assignments in a timely manner and utilizes resources appropriately while complying with organizational standards
• Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
• Completes all required training
• Conforms with and supports quality assurance and improvement processes
• Dedicated to building rapport with team members, internal and external customers, and management team by demonstrating a strong customer service orientation.
• This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary
To Get Started You Will Need:
• $20-$25/hour, no experience needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant (MA) certification
o Where States allow administration of COVID vaccine under emergency orders, other vaccinators may be allowed to include but not limited to: Paramedics, Certified Medical Assistants or MAs if states do not have certifications, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Interns
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Specialty: Patient Care Technician
Job Type: Per Diem