HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - Resource Pool - Full Time in Franklin, Tennessee
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - Resource Pool - Full Time
Join HCA the TriStar Division Exclusive Resource Pool Resource Pool Today!
When you join this special community of nurses, you become a part of an entire healthcare system with a deep-rooted, cultural commitment to nursing excellence. Resource Pool nurses are motivated by rewarding experiences that challenge and grow their skill sets. This is an opportunity to gain diverse, invaluable nursing experience, quickly. As a Resource Pool nurse, you will be exposed to a wide variety of facilities, units, patient care best practices and technology. If you are interested in super-charging your nursing career and expanding your clinical network, this is the place for you.
These full-time careers offer competitive pay, benefits, preferred scheduling, and the flexibility to travel to different facilities to provide care where it’s needed most.
• Pay starting at $50.00 per hour with night and weekend differentials up to $55.50
• Sign On Bonus of $7,500 for days and $10,000 for nights
• Weekly direct deposit
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Mileage Reimbursement, Employee Stock Program and more
• 401K with Company Match
• Earn up to $750 for each referral
• Eligible for quarterly bonuses – Earn $500 for 468 hours worked within the quarter
To Get Started You Will Need:
• Effective communication and the ability to adapt
• A commitment of 36 hours per week, some weekend and holiday requirements
• Minimum of 2 years of acute care experience in a hospital setting
• Current State Nursing License
• Appropriate Certifications as required for specific position
• Degree from an accredited school of nursing
• Opportunities for a lifetime: When you become a part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation. At HWS, we help open the door to a lifetime of lasting career opportunities. From new graduate nursing apprenticeship programs to per diem nursing jobs, travel, local contracts, locum tenens physician openings, interim leadership and clinical instructor positions.
• A culture of care: Our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• Career Development: As a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities. Let us open the door to nationwide opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: TriStar Centennial Medical Center - 2300 Patterson St Nashville, TN 37203
Job Board: EV
Specialty: Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Job Type: Full-time
Position Type: Perm Contingent