HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Staffing Recruiter in Houston, Texas
JOB TITLE –Staffing Recruiter
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Staffing Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and placing USA-domestic clinical staff for HCA across the assigned division. The Staffing Recruiter with be responsible for working closely with facilities to fill unfilled shifts and meet other facility needs as requested.
SUPERVISOR –Director of Staffing
SUPERVISES – None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Build/maintain relationships with internal/external customers.
• Effectively utilizes existing recruitment resources and develops new sources and contacts.
• Manage the recruitment and placement process for openings including: identifying and screening candidates to match position requirements, submitting candidates to account manager, and following-up for feedback.
• Utilizes effective interviewing techniques when interviewing candidates to ensure fit for the position. Considers both clinical and behavioral aspects.
• Sell candidates on the merits of employment with HCA/HealthTrust. Uses creativity, communication and sales skills to best meet the needs of the candidate and hospitals.
• Ability to discuss salary, close deals, & verify start dates.
• Ability to handle high volume of inbound/outbound phone calls/ emails.
• Daily AM/PM confirmations of shifts with facilities.
• Maintains and enters applicant information in proprietary applicant tracking system.
• Responsibility to maintain communication with facilities to get shifts updates on all open needs.
• Ability to set expectations with identified candidates in regards to timely onboarding, compliance, and commitments to schedule shift regularly.
• Appropriately handle escalations and problem solve.
• Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-Time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
• Proven track record of success in sales/production environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Experience with technologies such as MS Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Maintains working area and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations.
EDUCATION – High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required; 2-year Associate Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE – 1-3 years of sales experience required, preferably with a healthcare staffing company.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – None