HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Operating Room (OR) Scrub Technician | Operating Room (OR) - Per Diem in Las Vegas, Nevada
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We truly believe in a culture of care, and our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a highly skilled healthcare professional to join their team and as a per diem healthcare professional.
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
• Weekly pay via direct deposit
• 401K with company Match
• Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
• Eligible for quarterly bonuses based on hours worked within the quarter
• Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
• At HealthTrust, we help open the door to a lifetime of career opportunities and paths that align with your goals. When you become part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
• Career development for your lifestyle and location preference. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, and we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
• Collaborates with Hospital staff
• Maintain a high standard of care for patients
• Work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide patients with exceptional care
• Build and maintain relations with patients, family members, and team members
• Follow relevant safety and sanitation guidelines
• Display excelled bedside manners and etiquette
What We Require From You:
• Minimum of one (1) year acute care experience in a hospital setting
• Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
• Degree from an accredited school
• Minimum of three (3) shifts required per month
• Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
Location: HWS - Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV
Job Board: EV
Category: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Specialty: Operating Room (OR) Scrub Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Per Diem