HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) | Postpartum - Per Diem in Margate, Florida
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We truly believe in a culture of care, and our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a highly skilled healthcare professional to join their team and as a per diem healthcare professional.
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
• Sign on bonus up to $15,000
• Weekly pay via direct deposit
• 401K with company match
• Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
• Eligible for quarterly bonuses based on hours worked within the quarter
• Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
• At HealthTrust, we help open the door to a lifetime of career opportunities and paths that align with your goals. When you become part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
• Career development for your lifestyle and location preference. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, and we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
• Conducts assessments and evaluates total needs of patients
• Develops plan of care for patient
• Assess and revise patient care plan
• Comfort patient and family members
• Attend required staff meetings
What We Require from You:
• Minimum of one (1) year acute care experience in a hospital setting
• Current state nursing license
• Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
• Degree from an accredited school
• Minimum of three (3) shifts required per month
Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
Location: HWS - 0 Margate, FL
Job Board: EV
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Per Diem
HWS Exclusives: HWS Only