HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Manager of Dialysis - Full Time - Permanent in Miami, Florida
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Manager of Dialysis - Full Time - Permanent
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Fantastic Leadership position at a award winning hospital located near Miami, Florida.
STANDARD I – Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
• Strives to exceed expectations of internal and external customers: Patients, families, physicians, colleagues, visitors and vendors.
• Demonstrates appropriate communication skills in all interactions.
• Interacts with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
• Anticipates and provides resolution to issues based on the needs and expectations of our customers. Channels concerns appropriately through chain of command; deals with conflict appropriately, timely and privately.
• Treats others with respect at all times; maintains a work environment free of harassment, hostility, threats or violence.
STANDARD II – Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative
• Maintains certifications, education and development appropriate for position.
• Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work practices/responsibilities/establishing priorities and roles in emergency procedures.
• Demonstrates self-direction, flexibility, professional development and willingness to master new skills.
Unlimited Opportunities for Growth
Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Package
Competitive Retirement Program
Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
Atleast 1 Year Of Previous Experience
Current BLS Certification Required
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time