HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) - Vascular Access- Full Time in Nashville, Tennessee
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Vascular Access- Full Time
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
This position is responsible for the anticipation, planning, coordination, and provision of care for the patient while performing and monitoring the clinical insertion of a Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC), Midline Catheters, Peripheral IV Catheters, and other venous access devices inserted with and without the use of ultrasound guidance.
• Highly Competitive Compensation Packages Pay Ranges from $33-$46/hr.
• 401k with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Student Loan Assistance
Essential Functions Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Insert PICC, Midline, and IV catheters
• Allocate efficient use of available resources
• Providing routine staff and facility education
• Establishes excellent rapport and working relationships with all customers, both internally and externally
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and State RN Licensure required.
• Minimum 1 year of RN work experience required
• Willing to Train Critical Care, ED, PACU, OR RNs with 1 year experience
• BLS, ACLS required and PALS credentials required within 60 days
• Active Registered Nursing Licensure required
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to One Thousand Dollars by Visiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Board: EV
Specialty: Vascular Access Services
Job Type: Full-time
Position Type: Services
HWS Exclusives: HWS Exclusive