HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Perm in New Canada, Maine
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Fantastic Staff position at a fantastic facility located near New Canada, Maine.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights.
Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving. Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors
• Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the State of Maine
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
• Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
• Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
Minimum Work Experience
• Flexible with CNA experience but MUST be certified
Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Package
Competitive Retirement Program
Current and Unencumbered State Certification
At least 1 Year Of Previous Experience Preferred
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Specialty: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Job Type: Full-Time