HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Registered Nurse (RN) - LTAC - Perm in New Canada, Maine
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Fantastic Staff position at a beautiful facility located near New Canada, Maine.
Registered Nurse or Licenses Practical Nurse (RN/LPN) to assist long-term care, skilled rehabilitation, and residential care residents at our Facility.
RN’s/LPN’s provide direct care and treatments to residents.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Preferred knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to cooperate with other department heads and personnel
• Must be in good mental and physical condition and have the ability to organize, plan and direct nursing care.
• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm and be able to handle residents regardless of the physical or mental handicaps
• ASN/BSN Degree
• Must maintain current Maine RN/LPN license (compact license accepted)
Minimum Work Experience
• Experience is flexible no requirements – Facility will train
• Experience in geriatrics in a long terms care setting is preferred - NOT REQUIRED
• Supervisor or Charge experience is a plus - NOT REQUIRED
Student Loan Repayment Assistance Available
Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Package
Competitive Retirement Program
Unlimited Opportunities for Growth
Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
Atleast 1 Year Of Previous Experience
Current BLS Certification Required
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Specialty: Nursing Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time