HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Dialysis RN – Resident – New Graduate in Panama City, Florida
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust
Dialysis RN – Resident – New Graduate
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We truly believe in a culture of care, and our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
StaRN bridges the nursing skills gap by providing specialty nurse training programs that include comprehensive didactive training with a robust simulation experience and a clinical preceptorship in the hiring facility. Our StaRN New Graduate Resident program provides newly certified nurses with paid training that provides clinician specialization through interactive classroom sessions, hands-on skills development, user-friendly online course work, and real-life simulation.
What We’re Looking for in a Dialysis RN Resident:
The Resident is a Registered Nurse that is currently in HCA’s new graduate transition to practice program that is supervised by an RN until completion of their orientation program. During dialysis specialization, the Resident is measured based on six overarching standards:
• Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
• Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative]
• HWS/Hospital/Department Policies & Procedures
• Organizational Ethics/Improving Organizational Performance
• Position-Specific Essential Performance Criteria
• Patient Age-Specific Essential Performance Criteria Evaluation
Residents will be expected to perform the following duties during training and long-term:
• Assist with coordination and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care in accordance with the nature and specific requirements of the department, and consistent with the scope and standards of practice
• Provide individualized, comprehensive, and compassionate care using established nursing models, such as “Assess, Perform, Teach, and Manage”
• Serve as an advocate for patients, families, and caregivers and model a commitment to the organization’s vision, mission, and values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
• Facilitate patient care during and after dialysis treatment, ensuring that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered appropriately and according to physician’s orders
• Monitor patients during dialysis treatment and identify any adverse reactions, notifying the ordering physician of clinical concerns
• Work with dialysis technicians as applicable to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are properly set up and maintained
• Involve patients’ family/significant others in decision making related to patient care, educating patient and family as directed by the patient’s preceptor as required
What We Require from You:
• Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
• At least two (2) years Associate Degree or four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Certification within 30 days of employment
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within one (1) year of employment
• Registered Nurse License or Graduate Nurse in the State
• Demonstrates code of conduct and compliance policies
• Supports HWS and Hospital’s mission, vision, and values
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust as a Full-Time Dialysis Nurse:
• Weekly pay via direct deposit $27.72 per hour
• 401K with company match
• Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
• Eligible for quarterly bonuses based on hours worked within the quarter
• Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
• At HealthTrust, we help open the door to a lifetime of career opportunities and paths that align with your goals. When you become part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
• Career development for your lifestyle and location preference. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, and we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to One Thousand Dollars by Visiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Specialty: Dialysis (Tablo)
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Services