HealthTrust Workforce Solutions CRNA Locum Tenens in Richmond, Virginia in Richmond, Virginia
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust
Locum Tenens – Hospital-based CRNA
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We truly believe in a culture of care, and our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
• Top-notch clinical care in Hospital-based setting
• Call Coverage
• Collaborate with clinical staff
• Maintain excellence in standard of care for patients
• Upon application submission, a recruiter will reach out to provide details on schedule requirements, day-to-day expectations, anticipated patients per day, and call coverage component.
What We Require from You:
• Current state medical license or ability to get licensed
• DEA/CSR Requirements (based on state)
• Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
• Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
• HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers temporary and emergency credentialing privileges on a facility to facility basis.
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
• Weekly pay via direct deposit
• Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
• Ability to earn up to $1000 for each referral
• At HealthTrust, we help open the door to a lifetime of career opportunities and paths that align with your goals. When you become part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
• Career development for your lifestyle and location preference. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, and we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to $1,000 by visiting:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Locums
HWS Exclusives: PAWS Approved Spend