HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Manager - Dialysis - Full Time in Savannah, Georgia
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Manager - Dialysis - Full Time
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Excellent management position in savannah, GA!
STANDARD I – Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
• Strives to exceed expectations of internal and external customers: Patients, families, physicians, colleagues, visitors, and vendors.
• Demonstrates appropriate communication skills in all interactions.
• Interacts with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
• Anticipates and provides resolution to issues based on the needs and expectations of our customers. Channels concerns appropriately through the chain of command; deal with conflict appropriately, timely, and privately.
• Treats others with respect at all times; maintains a work environment free of harassment, hostility, threats, or violence.
STANDARD II – Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative
• Maintains certifications, education, and development appropriate for the position.
• Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work practices/responsibilities/establishing priorities and roles in emergency procedures.
• Demonstrates self-direction, flexibility, professional development, and willingness to master new skills.
Additional Benefits Include:
• Pay Range of $30-$41 an hour with shift differential for Night and Weekends
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Mileage Reimbursement, 401k, Employee Stock Program, and more!
• Unlimited Opportunities for Growth
• Enhance your career opportunities and growth potential
Requirements Include :
• Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
• At least 1 year of Dialysis Management Experience preferred
• Current BLS Certification
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools, and employment opportunities to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high-quality, sustainable access to care.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to One Thousand Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: savannah, GA
Job Board: EV
Category: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Job Type: Full-time