HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Certified Surgical First Assist (CSFA) - Per Diem in St. Petersburg, Florida
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Certified Surgical First Assist (CSFA) - Per Diem
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a highly skilled nurse to join their FA team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making a positive impact on the patients and family in which they are providing care. This individual must be skilled in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills such as adaptability and stress management.
• Pay starting at $41.00 per hour up to $46.00 per hour based on experience & skill
• Weekly direct deposit
• 401K with Company Match
• Earn up to $750 for each referral
• Eligible for quarterly bonuses – Earn $500 for 468 hours worked within the quarter
To Get Started You Will Need:
• Minimum of 1 year acute care experience in a hospital setting
• Appropriate Certifications as required for specific position
• Certificate from accredited source
• Opportunities for a lifetime: When you become a part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation. At HWS, we help open the door to a lifetime of lasting career opportunities. From new graduate nursing apprenticeship programs to per diem nursing jobs, travel, local contracts, locum tenens physician openings, interim leadership and clinical instructor positions.
• A culture of care: Our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• Career Development: As a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcare’s vast network of facilities. Let us open the door to nationwide opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Board: EV
Category: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Specialty: First Assist
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Per Diem