HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Logistics Coordinator in Sunrise, Florida
JOB TITLE – Logistics Coordinator
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Plan, organize, initiate and manage training and educational programs in response to the needs for HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, Responsible for researching , recommending and securing both classroom and simulation space with various vendors (Schools, Universities, Hotels), Acts as a liaison between HealthTrust, facilities, vendors, partners and employees. Maintain knowledge, understanding, and database of vendor contacts and develops and maintains communication and relationships with business owners and customers. Work with Education Coordinator, Training Developers Faculty and subject matter experts to stay abreast of changes to products, processes, or technology. This position is responsible for scheduling, training, and support to new HealthTrust Program participants as well as facility contacts and business owners. As a highly visible department representative, this person consistently demonstrates a strong service commitment by continually striving to meet and exceed customer expectation.
SUPERVISOR – Education Support manager
SUPERVISES – None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Operations and daily logistics of the StaRN Program
• Plans, secures, and schedules classroom set-up, training, supplies, and inventory management
• Makes independent decisions on selection of venues and price/contract negotiation
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting including cost of venue, supplies, shipping, travel
• Communicates (written/verbal) with business owners
• Maintain data into various education databases including e-recruite, Healthstream, Shiftplanner etc ,
• Responsible for administrative direction with StaRN program market implementations
• Provides consultation to facility and/or division management regarding program operations
• Participate in conference calls, meeting, and coordinated travel arrangements as requested
• Establishes strategic plan for training, scheduling, tracking, and implementation of StaRN program
• Answers inquires or refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals or training centers
• Compiles reports from data and existing records
• Creates financial reconciliation of monthly charges for supplies
• Gathers information and develops summaries as requested
• Assist with development and implementation of budget and operational plans per cohort location
• Develops and implements procedures related to coordination of Nurse Residency Program
• Manages the ordering of supplies, books, courses, and equipment as needed
• Assist other staff as requested
• Attend meeting as assigned and reports on actions
• Any other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-Time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES –
• Communication – strong presentation skills, including clear and concise verbal and written.
• Adaptability – ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks and/or work environment; adjusts effectively to rapidly changing work structures, processes, requirements and cultures.
• Energy – consistently maintains high levels of activity and productivity while sustaining long working hours when necessary; operates with vigor, effectiveness, flexibility, and determination over extended periods of time.
• Contribution to Team Success – actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of goals.
• Tactical Execution – demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to drive and obtain results.
• Functional Knowledge – general understanding and knowledge of hospital operations, adult learning principles and instructional design/development techniques including distance learning methodologies.
• Organization – proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages timelines and resources.
• Customer Orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
• PC Skills – demonstrates strong proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience in using web-based development and authoring products such as learning management systems; ability to learn new systems and technology quickly.
• Stress Tolerance – maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
High school diploma or GED required
Associate degree in business administration, Education, or completion of Human Resources program preferred
Three years of human resource or education experience in a healthcare setting required relevant education may substitute experience requirement