HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Program Professional in Sunrise, Florida
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – The Program Professional coordinates the general over-site of learners participating in HealthTrust Workforce Solutions educational programs. This position serves as the primary liaison with learners, internal departments, and client stakeholders. Maintains the accuracy and confidentiality of all employee files, documents, and statistical data to residents and leadership. Works with education and other department teams to look for innovative ways to bring new technology and process changes to education operations. As a highly visible department representative, this person consistently demonstrates a strong service commitment by continually striving to meet and exceed customer expectation.
SUPERVISOR – Education Support Manager
SUPERVISES – None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Serves as primary contact and support to Regional Program Directors
• Acts as a HWS liaison with facility/division recruitment teams
• Collaborates with credentialing and onboarding teams to ensure completion of learners onboarding
• Ensures accuracy of all databases for learner credentials
• Data entry into various education databases including Workforce2.0, Lawson, SharePoint, etc
• Ensures requirements are met for program compliance
• Communicates with learners, internal departments, and client stakeholders.
• Coordination of conference calls, meeting, and on site visits when appropriate
• Answers internal and external calls providing customer support
• Communicates applicable updates and notices to Facilities
• Gathers information and develops summaries as requested
• Travels to cohort sites to provide support
• Attend meetings as assigned and reports on actions
• Maintains privacy and confidentiality (intentional or unintentional) of company and employee information in verbal, written, and electronic form
• Serves as primary contact for all issues regarding learners onboarding process
• Assist with payroll for program as needed
• Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
• Serves on HWS Disaster team and participates in all activities related to readiness, planning, and implementation
Job Type: Full-Time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES –
Communication – strong presentation skills, including clear and concise verbal and written.
Adaptability – ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks and/or work environment; adjusts effectively to rapidly changing work structures, processes, requirements and cultures.
Energy – consistently maintains high levels of activity and productivity while sustaining long working hours when necessary; operates with vigor, effectiveness, flexibility, and determination over extended periods of time.
Contribution to Team Success – actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of goals.
Tactical Execution – demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to drive and obtain results.
Functional Knowledge – general understanding and knowledge of program operations.
Organization – proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages timelines and resources.
Customer Orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
PC Skills – demonstrates strong proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience in using web-based development and authoring products such as learning management systems; ability to learn new systems and technology quickly.
Ability to learn new software program
Stress Tolerance – maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position. Days and hours of work are usually Monday through Friday, 9a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Schedule is subject to change. Calls/Emails of high importance that require immediate attention must be handled accordingly.
Position requires ability to fly on airplanes, be properly licensed and able to rent and drive an automobile, and work in diverse office settings. Moderate (10% - 30%) travel will be required.
High school diploma or GED required
Associate degree in business administration, Education, or completion of Human Resources program preferred
Three years of human resource or education experience in a healthcare setting preferred
Relevant education may substitute experience requirement